Fall is almost here! We are finally going to unpack all of our stuff and have a home again. I’m ready to be settled in, making soup and wearing sweaters. It has been a long and exciting summer, but I am starting to miss our comfy pink couch.
September is going to be filled with great things:
– A girls’ weekend at the beach for my mom’s birthday.
– Working on some awesome projects in our new apartment.
– Finally getting back into the kitchen after a few months away.
– Working on more good stuff for my shop.
– Maybe having a housewarming party once we get settled?
What are you planning this month?