I love this quote from Benjamin Franklin, because it reminds me not to procrastinate so much. I think I need to print it out on a giant poster and hang it in my craft room.
Today I’m babysitting my adorable nephew and finishing up some cookies for a baby shower on Saturday, then we’re heading to upstate New York for a fun weekend with friends. Before I go, I wanted to share some of my favorite things from the internet this week:
– Smart party tip from Hank & Hunt
– The best Save the Date ideas from Hey Look
– Cupcake Mixology from A Beautiful Mess
– The Martha Stewart Crafts Dept. blog’s favorite New York shopping
– What happens in a bookstore at night via Swiss Miss
Have a wonderful weekend!