My oven has been on for 2 days straight, as I am baking for a few parties and getting Valentine’s Day treats ready. I used disco dust (edible glitter) for the first time this morning, and I can get enough of it. I was to cover everything I eat with pink glitter.
The internet is full of super-creative ideas for things to make your sweethearts next week:
– Crazy creative homemade candy necklaces from Bakingdom via Not Martha
– Valentine’s Day Heart Punch Napkins from Make, Grow, Gather
– Pretty Lace Heart Cookies from Sugarbelle (I am making these today)
– Ruffle Fondant Cupcakes from Jessicakes
– Cherry Vanilla Layer Cake from Sprinkle Bakes