Happy Friday everyone! I had a really great birthday on Wednesday, and I got some hot pink jeans that may or may not be appropriate apparel for a 32-year-old woman. But I don’t care and I will be wearing them anyway. Our house has somehow become a disaster area, so I’ll be spending the weekend trying to organize and clean a bit. Fun!
Here are some of my favorite things from the internet this week:
– DIY Confetti Tablecloth from Oh Happy Day
– DIY Dip Dye Curtains from Michael Penney Style
– Downton Abbey Paper Dolls!!!!
– I love this wedding from 100 Layer Cake
– DIY Nail & String Letters from jk jk