I am baking for our family’s Easter party this weekend, and I made these Easter Egg sugar cookies yesterday. Usually I decorate actual eggs, but these are much tastier. I have a few more things on my list to make, including some of this good stuff:
– The Secret to Chocolate Chip Cookies via America’s Test Kitchen
– This Asparagus Gruyere Tart from Martha Stewart has been on my list of things to try for a while, and I had it at the shower I went to last weekend – it was amazing!
– Jello in Real Eggs from Just a Taste is hilarious, and I am thinking of giving it a try.
– If you’re crazy, you might try this tutorial from Shauna Sever – How to Make Your Own Marshmallow Peeps.
– This Arugula Pistachio Pesto from Love and Olive Oil looks delicious.
– I have a huge craving for these Mussels in White Wine Sauce and might give them a try next week.
– The 100 Greatest Cooking Tips of All Time from The Food Network.
Have a great (and delicious) weekend!